Waterloo - Black Powder 2nd edition Starter Set
- Il regolamento in lingua Inglese di Black Powdwe II
- Easy start guide
- 12 Cacciatori a cavallo francesi in plastica
- 48 Fanti Francesi in plastica
- 48 Fanti Inglesi in plastica
- 24 Fanti Hannoveriani in plastica
- 1x Cannone con equipaggio inglese in metallo
- 1x comandante a piedi Francese in metallo
- 1x comandante a piedi Francese in Metallo
- Basi in plastica per tutti i modelli
- 6 D6
- Segnalini perdite
prodotto da assemblare e da dipingere. Colori e colla non forniti.
On a damp, overcast Sunday in June 1815, twenty years of continuous warfare the Napoleonic Wars came to a violent and bloody conclusion on a rain-soaked field in Belgium. These wars were truly a world affair, with European powers fighting battles not only on the mainland of Europe but as far as India, Egypt, the Caribbean and America.
The greatest generals of the age finally faced each other on the field of battle; The Duke of Wellington, rooted to a little-known ridge, faced, the Emperor of the French. Napoleon Bonaparte, master of the attack, opposed brigades of British, Germans, Dutch and Belgians; brigades of an infamous army that, despite horrific casualties, clung to the ridge for over nine hours to ensure that the arrival of BlǬcher's Prussian army would put the Duke victory beyond doubt.
The Battle of Waterloo became a true landmark in military history, one that will never fade, and nothing on such a grand scale would be seen again.
This new starter set for Black Powder contains everything needed to start your campaign for victory at Waterloo!
- Soft back A5 version of the new Black Powder Second Edition rulebook
- Easy start guide
- 12 Chasseurs à Cheval
- 48 French infantry
- 48 British infantry
- 24 Hanoverian Infantry
- 1x Metal Royal artillery cannon
- 1x metal French foot commander
- 1x metal British foot commander
- Bases for all above models
- Six d6
- Card playsheet and casualty markers